Comparison of G3 Fashions with Other Online Saree Stores

I am not writing this article for the sake of writing but am trying to share with you the kind of experience I had when I reacted on a spur and bought from another website other than G3 Fashions.  It is generally a habit with me to browse through the latest saree collections in different websites.  Yeah, maybe you

 

could call it online window shopping of saris.  This has become a tremendous time pass for me of late.  And in the process, I have fallen in love with the first saree here…the black and cream half and half floral sari.  I first spotted it on a website called Atisundar.  I thought how apt it is! The saree was also truly Atisundar.  But to my utter disappointment I saw that the saree was sold out on that website.

I was somehow stuck with this saree in my mind and was not able to forget it.  I then bumped into the same one again on Myntra.  But, before I could actually buy the saree, there too it went out of stock.  I thought luck was on my side when I saw the same saree on Lychee Fashions.  But, the pricing there was really too high when compared to the pricing I saw on Myntra.  I told myself I am not going to buy it at that price.  While browsing like that on Yebhi I found this saree again!  Without any hesitation at all I placed the order and got a series of messages from them saying that I will receive my saree in 12 days.  (Heart of hearts I thought those 12 days was a very long wait!)

Then, when I was just going through the latest sarees collection in G3 Fashions I again bumped into the same saree that I bought from Yebhi!  And just imagine the saree is available at a lesser price than in Yebhi! L L What to do! There was no other go now! And, the website assured a delivery within 7 days!  Now, this is not fair!  What an impulsive action I made and an impulsive decision I took!

Now, the second saree that you can see above here…the maroon and black and white bordered saree…was costing a whopping sum in Lychee Fashions but coming in at a very affordable price at G3 Fashions.  Yes, you got it right, I have fallen in love with this saree too and I’m going to buy it from G3 itself this time without fail!  I came across quite a number of interesting facts when I was doing my window shopping online.  Bollywood replicas are available at a bomb in other websites.  But G3 Fashions is reasonable in this arena too.  You can see the wonderful saree draped by Deepika Padukone above.  That one too is available at a lesser price when compared to the other popular online saree stores.

There are in fact a lot many advantages when we shop at G3 Fashions.  This is what I genuinely felt and experienced.
  • First and foremost, all the details about the saree are included in the description.
  • The delivery of the product is clearly stated on the website.  Not all sarees take 20 days or 2 weeks.  You can also seek for express delivery which is
  • You can get a matching inner skirt too from the store itself and the blouse also stitched as per your measurements.  Of course, this service comes in at an extra cost.  The store offers customizing options too. 
  • Browsing on the website is an absolute delight as the sarees open in a new window altogether.  This makes comparison very easy and decision making process also takes less time.  There are many websites which do not open into a new window but the same page opens a new link.  This can be really confusing if you wish to go back to the main catalogue.  G3 Fashions is a very user friendly website that gives a great shopping experience.
  • Another very important luxury you get when you shop with this store is that you can see the saree through Skype.  So, before you actually get it on your hand, you can view it completely on the virtual platform.
  • The payment options are also flexible and you can avail the cash on delivery service too. 
When you compare and buy, you are bound to get a good deal and have a great feeling about your shopping.  I have shared my experience.  So look in all directions before you take a leap. 

Comments